Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.691 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 452,601 ₦ (12,681 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)