Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.678 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,257,762 ₦ (30,920 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 849,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)