Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.801 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,421,693 ₦ (33,217 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 933,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)