Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01391 NGN / VND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,185 ₦ (228,950 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (15 minutes ago)