Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01606 NGN / VND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,100 ₦ (31,521,336 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 436,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)