Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.441 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,726,636 ₦ (17,540 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)