Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,124,255 ₦ ($3,140) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 982,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (37 minutes ago)