Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33375 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 176% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,764,947 ₦ (₩5,288,253) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 640,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)