Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28225 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 289,212 ₦ (₩1,024,682) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (21 minutes ago)