Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28258 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 497,261 ₦ (₩1,759,717) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)