Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.657 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 311,755 ₦ (₨66,944) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)