Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28421 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,407 ₦ (₩22,544) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)