Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.256 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 167,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 159,263 ₦ (₨30,304) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)