Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.115 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 469,908 ₦ (元9,974) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)