Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.663 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 350,774 ₦ (元7,682) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)