Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,509,983 ₦ ($7,994) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (16 minutes ago)