Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.669 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,008 ₦ (€1,270) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (29 minutes ago)