Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.901 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,966,691 ₦ (元34,563) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)