Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Guanare have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,031,250 ₦ (Bs 64,528) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)