Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 418.923 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,310,559 ₦ (€3,128) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 989,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)