Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,055,686 ₦ (4,030,312 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)