Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,016,643 ₦ (1,671,879 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 996,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)