Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.656 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 837,161 ₦ (€2,328) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 706,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)