Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.547 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,075,110 ₦ (R$ 9,725) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 882,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (39 minutes ago)