Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.421 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,090,524 ₦ (R$ 10,344) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 912,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (40 minutes ago)