Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.928 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,979 ₦ (R$ 4,535) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 433,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (36 minutes ago)