Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.961 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,924,362 ₦ (52,065 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)