Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.769 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,285 ₦ (69,729 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)