Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.561 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,105,527 ₦ (11,449 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)