Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.039 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,484,488 ₦ (14,839 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)