Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.741 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,727 ₦ (49 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)