Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.499 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,246,609 ₦ (13,192 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)