Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.171 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,687,352 ₦ (£6,568) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)