Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.067 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 227,700 ₦ (E£ 11,347) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)