Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10814 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 328,597 ₦ (COL$3,038,529) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)