Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,915 ₦ (COL$3,995,031) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 405,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (30 minutes ago)