Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.770 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,554 ₦ (€1,105) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)