Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.223 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 586,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 583,324 ₦ (RM6,465) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)