Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.286 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,209 ₦ (RM6,716) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)