Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.302 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 58% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 123,539 ₦ (Php19,602) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)