Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.713 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 53% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 382,867 ₦ (Php57,034) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (41 minutes ago)