Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.795 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,590 ₦ (5,449 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)