Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.574 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,142 ₦ (5,274 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)