Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.712 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 316,205 ₦ (3,525TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)