Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.189 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,277,733 ₦ (95,872 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)