Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.550 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,857,122 ₦ (43,645 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)