Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.391 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,080,058 ₦ (50,254 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)