Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28066 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 511,793 ₦ (₩1,823,564) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (44 minutes ago)