Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26834 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 603,920 ₦ (₩2,250,591) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)