Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 47% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,863,587 ₦ (€8,595) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)