Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.079 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 81,590 ₦ (39,242 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)