Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.277 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 75,689 ₦ (577 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)