Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.529 NGN / TND
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 244,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 208,715 ₦ (1,405 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)