Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.942 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,098 ₦ (€2,395) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 797,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)