Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.893 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,770 ₦ (¥3,031) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)