Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.749 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 615,474 ₦ (¥223,915) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)