Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.491 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,561,766 ₦ (Dirham 29,965) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)