Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.313 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,373,989 ₦ (Dirham 27,504) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)