Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.513 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,752,198 ₦ (€6,408) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)