Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.479 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 547,253 ₦ (R$ 5,732) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)