Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.478 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,310 ₦ (R$ 4,461) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)