Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 45.653 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,812 ₦ (元7,619) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)