Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 435.207 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,754,421 ₦ (€4,031) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)