Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 56% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,174,131 ₦ (€9,412) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)