Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.813 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,917 ₦ (ARS $20,589) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)