Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 416.376 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,407,892 ₦ (€3,381) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)