Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.651 NGN / RON
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 50% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 579,214 ₦ (6,119 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)