Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.895 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,656 ₦ (149 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)