Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.691 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 679,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 639,710 ₦ (16,534 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)