Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.468 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,049 ₦ (₨923) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)