Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.485 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 4,833 ₦ (₨881) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)