Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 414.946 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 828,190 ₦ (€1,996) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 768,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)