Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,598,292 ₦ (€7,715) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (43 minutes ago)